Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Maya keep calling others and justifying her? Maya madam if u played game then why keep justifying
Those who entered full jalra to her. First time I'm seeing ex contestants bringing negativity in finale week
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Maya keep calling others and justifying her? Maya madam if u played game then why keep justifying
Those who entered full jalra to her. First time I'm seeing ex contestants bringing negativity in finale week
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Cool & Vikram arrived in bb set.
Vikram lost his respect today. So many negative comments for him.
Originally posted by: sulaayini
I don't want her to win but channel is trying hard to make her winner.
Didn't like her play how much ever I watched.. Any way channel will manipulate according to them.
I will miss you and our forum here
I definitely won't miss this worst season with worst creative team, worst host and bunch of worst contestants.
Originally posted by: sulaayini
Those who entered full jalra to her. First time I'm seeing ex contestants bringing negativity in finale week
Yeah all want to clear what they saw coming out.. no enjoyment nothing in final week.
I was about to say this.. This guys has no self respect at all.
RJ bravo entered
He brought rose for all the final set of contestants
Originally posted by: sulaayini
I will miss you and our forum here
I definitely won't miss this worst season with worst creative team, worst host and bunch of worst contestants.
I ll miss u & ur ice cream too

After bb you post in our club & tag me I will be around here..
Maya is telling Vijay deserves to be title winner
Urutta irunthalum nyayam vendama