Coz I was listening to the Odia song we've been manifesting for NeiVika and usme bhi there's a line "dekhu chi sabu, sakalu deba se kahi"

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Coz I was listening to the Odia song we've been manifesting for NeiVika and usme bhi there's a line "dekhu chi sabu, sakalu deba se kahi"

Originally posted by: Spandan24
that fl and ml's expression was ugly I don't know why it's bad
Their expressions matched the context of that scene , you have to watch the episodes to understand that
My favourite song....
I want to see it on NeiVika..
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
That's enough spamming for a day , goodnight
Nahii. Continue it. I was enjoying

Announcement ki jaldi thi ab tumhe waha jaana nahi hai🤦♀️🤦♀️Originally posted by: Spandan24
ha abbb Rukh jao
Neil pulls Yuvika towards him & says "Filmy ho ya melodramatic lekin feelings toh feelings hota hai. Aur aaj mujhe mouka tumhe mere pyaar dikhane ke liye"
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Coz I was listening to the Odia song we've been manifesting for NeiVika and usme bhi there's a line "dekhu chi sabu, sakalu deba se kahi"
Yesss....emiti haba boli thila ajana...
Announcement ki jaldi thi ab tumhe waha jaana nahi hai🤦♀️🤦♀️
kyunki sab neivika ke koochie kuu scenes likhne me busy hai
koi jaldi nehi thi mujhe dusri chiz ki jaldi thi asmita di knowsAnnouncement ki jaldi thi ab tumhe waha jaana nahi hai🤦♀️🤦♀️
B/w where is the 3rd segment that life , prank , cute etc
Low battery on phone , won't be able to continue it , sorry
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90