What's with that opening line of Vidur uncle? I'm sorry but I cracked up
I can clearly see Pete smiling and hailing you for that Prem BHAISAAAABBBBBB
Great writing skills Arpii jiji! 
Waiting for next chapter!! Abhi ke abhi daall!!!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What's with that opening line of Vidur uncle? I'm sorry but I cracked up
I can clearly see Pete smiling and hailing you for that Prem BHAISAAAABBBBBB
Great writing skills Arpii jiji! 
Waiting for next chapter!! Abhi ke abhi daall!!!

Originally posted by: agreatwcr
What's with that opening line of Vidur uncle? I'm sorry but I cracked up
I can clearly see Pete smiling and hailing you for that Prem BHAISAAAABBBBBB
Great writing skills Arpii jiji!
Waiting for next chapter!! Abhi ke abhi daall!!!
Prem bhaisaaaaab was a bit weird to read tbh
But i can get used to it
Oh God Prem Bhaisahab, this line 

Vese esehi thodi na main bolta hu app log born writers ho , i tell this all the time because of you guy's writing skills .
Pete party to banti hai 
Great starting Arpi di , keep it up , we are excited for the next part 
Yeh res ish janam mein unres hoga? 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Prem bhaisaaaaab was a bit weird to read tbh
But i can get used to it
You will get used to with many things after this FF

Oh....I'm intrigued
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Ufff
Such a Bhidur-licious chapter...
First scene was thrilling...my heart was on my mouth...
& Bammm it was just a dream...
Uff is it gonna have some supernatural element...Jo bhi ho I am excited...
You have captured the subtle intimacy of married couple...
But I laughed hard on "PREM BHAISAAB"
Pete tumhari saari khunnas nikal gayi...
Party do ....
Thank Youuuuu Asmi 
Yup it's Haunted Heritage so yeah it has Supernatural stuffs though I don't know how much I can do justice to all those Bhootiyaa stuffs
But let's try 
NeiVika too are married, I hope I will be able to capture Theirs too 
Please do criticise me too if you find anything not upto the mark 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Prem Bhaisaaaaab made me crack up
First chapter was sooooo amazing
Waiting for the next chapter
Thank You Pete 
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
What's with that opening line of Vidur uncle? I'm sorry but I cracked up
I can clearly see Pete smiling and hailing you for that Prem BHAISAAAABBBBBB
Great writing skills Arpii jiji!
Waiting for next chapter!! Abhi ke abhi daall!!!
The first line was a small tribute from me to Swastik

Thanks Rosy 
Originally posted by: Spandan24
Oh God Prem Bhaisahab, this line
Vese esehi thodi na main bolta hu app log born writers ho , i tell this all the time because of you guy's writing skills .
Pete party to banti hai
Great starting Arpi di , keep it up , we are excited for the next part
Thank You Spandan 