Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
I thought this was a Nepali song.
The tune is catchy and it's easy to get more views if you use rustic themes or songs or audios.
The song is pleasant on ears, catchy and singer's voice is good. The choreography was good too. Where they can improve is the styling of the performers and cinematography.
Good luck to the team.
I thought it was a Nepali song but I couldn’t understand any of the words other than khutta and bato so I’m like did they change my entire language while I was seeping.
Turns out it’s a Pahadi language from a state in India. I am forgetting the name.
Great catchy song though. Puts you in an instantly happy mood.
This song is very popular and people are making too many reels videos on FB utube Instagram
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
This song is very popular and people are making too many reels videos on FB utube Instagram
Well….it ain’t over until the fat lady sings, as they say.
I translate for you Oyebollywood ..
Girlfriend: I want to wear western clothes 
Boyfriend: argh gross girlfriend
..only wear gulabi sharara 

I was wondering the same. Don't like the song at all.