Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

So never beg yourself to stop cry, bc ro lo jee bhar ke, coz those tears will make you stronger & you will come back as fighter champion 🏆

Hey Bhai Bad times leave and good times come and vice versa. Just keep your head up 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would say go to office washroom and have a good cry. Get it all out. You can also distract yourself with work, and only after you go home you can think about the other thing.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Minty music always helps 

I agree with this. Whenever I have gone through tough times I have turned to music. I have an entire playlist of songs that I listen to. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

This is depressing but truesmiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

One thing everyone should accept it that in your bad time, you will break to unimaginable pain. Just cry out, more you cry, more strong you will become from inner strength.

Cry this much that your inner voice shake you & you make a pledge to fight like anything.

Koi nahi aayega to help you out of this deep sad state that nothing is working in favour of you, only you yourself will pull out yourself.

I am not sharing Gyan, I am actually going through this. I am just a second away from taking my own life as I am hell deep in this much debt, everyday I fight, everyday situation get worse, I cry, I get frustrated, this much that my inner strength push me stronger to fight back. I will keep fighting this life problems by my inner strength only.

So never beg yourself to stop cry, bc ro lo jee bhar ke, coz those tears will make you stronger & you will come back as fighter champion 🏆

Hang in there you super strong boy .. Prayers , good wishes are always with you 🙏🤍🤗

Thank you so much jaaron smiley10

Panda & PetriChor80, consider yourself tagged.

One thing everyone should accept it that in your bad time, you will break to unimaginable pain. Just cry out, more you cry, more strong you will become from inner strength.

Cry this much that your inner voice shake you & you make a pledge to fight like anything.

Koi nahi aayega to help you out of this deep sad state that nothing is working in favour of you, only you yourself will pull out yourself.

I am not sharing Gyan, I am actually going through this. I am just a second away from taking my own life as I am hell deep in this much debt, everyday I fight, everyday situation get worse, I cry, I get frustrated, this much that my inner strength push me stronger to fight back. I will keep fighting this life problems by my inner strength only.

What’s going on????? Tell me. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I felt that. But i will never break down in front of people/strangers. People can play harsh jokes thinking its funny but its not. But it also has to do past pain/lost of loved one that I have not healed from. 

@Minty

Ignore the bullshit and Focus on the positive things Sweetheartsmiley31smiley27

Take care dear!smiley27Remember that it's a bad phase, not a bad life. Hugs! smiley31