Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Manny_123
https://www.instagram.com/p/C1rKt6dL27N/?igsh=MTBrc2FsOHNtYnJ5Yg==
Oh it is gonna start this month
WTH that fast
We waited freaking weeks to hear news of Shagun show airing
date and Ekta get date same month promo released 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
WTH that fast
We waited freaking weeks to hear news of Shagun show airing
date and Ekta get date same month promo released
TBH I also didn't expect it to air this month from the way it was hyped
.
Ekta must have pressured the channel to give her a slot. Now I am wondering which show will get off air except Suhagan 
Nice 
I'm in US and I don't know where Maa is but we don't have cars like
that over here and our streets aren't so small 
In case anyone is interested in useless interesting MAA vs Anooj fights 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/anupamaa/5345815/a-complete-failure
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I'm in US and I don't know where Maa is but we don't have cars like
that over here and our streets aren't so small
Well Maa's feet have stepped onto USA soil...change doesn't have a choice.
...unless it wants to be lectured 24/7
Thankgdness she's let us UKians be 
Well Maa's feet have stepped onto USA soil...change doesn't have a choice.
...unless it wants to be lectured 24/7
Thankgdness she's let us UKians be
That's will be her next stop to cook for the King 