e episode start ho gyaOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Yes...
Rain night...
"Saansoon Ko saanson mein dhalne do care"
Neil in black, YUVIKA red..
Both of them are in rain, tripping on eachother
Update do update do
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
e episode start ho gyaOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Yes...
Rain night...
"Saansoon Ko saanson mein dhalne do care"
Neil in black, YUVIKA red..
Both of them are in rain, tripping on eachother
Update do update do
Originally posted by: Spandan24
i am extremely sorry par mujhe hasi kyu a Rahi hai ,😂
Kyun ki tuuu maha dogla hai?
Tu dance nahi de Raha.
bhumi was physically abusive?? To whom?? And I was talking about DJOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
True but Bhumi was physically abusive and NeiVika won't go that far

Reverse the case if it was Neil who did all that I am sure we all would have labelled him as a toxic person
Itna bhi sach nai bolna tha
Gargi: DJ I am warning you..Ruhi ke pet main tumhara VANSHAJ pal Raha hai..
gargi giving gyaan to DJ abt building a good image in media
but should overtake the company before that

Actors are used to such gaaliyaan
Dj - toh , mai kya karu , she had raped meOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Gargi: DJ I am warning you..Ruhi ke pet main tumhara VANSHAJ pal Raha hai..
Matlab log show dekh rahe hai
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90