Why should I follow your orders and focus only on her expressions not her looks? I look at her wherever I want.
One is for beauty over talent. Which of these will last longer?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why should I follow your orders and focus only on her expressions not her looks? I look at her wherever I want.
One is for beauty over talent. Which of these will last longer?
Beauty's in the talent 
I want both beauty and talent for the actors and actresses who are playing main leads, I commented on the looks of every actor and actress in this forum when they looked awful. So the debate ends here.
Ciao!
I need to go to work after 4 hours and I'm not getting sleep abhi tak. Yikes.
Once again Ciao!
I want both beauty and talent for the actors and actresses who are playing main leads, I commented on the looks of every actor and actress in this forum when they looked awful. So the debate ends here.
Ciao!
I need to go to work after 4 hours and I'm not getting sleep abhi tak. Yikes.
Once again Ciao!
Not a talented beauty sleeper ... 
If Katrina or Deepika got this movie I wouldn't care. But I love Kareena and I think she's looks great. But your entitled to what you feel
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
If Katrina or Deepika got this movie I wouldn't care. But I love Kareena and I think she's looks great. But your entitled to what you feel
The comment you quoted now was not even directed at you bruh🤷♀️
But again you liked the comment where it was mentioned blindly that I didn't have issue with khan's age/age difference but has issue with kareena's age when I clearly mentioned that it was not about age difference.
@bold
Oh it took so long to understand that !
Tum so jao pls..( pardon my terrible hindi or hindi grammer. )
Yeah you dont want Kareena in this movie and I do. I hope we can still be friends ?
The comment you quoted now was not even directed at you bruh🤷♀️
But again you liked the comment where it was mentioned blindly that I didn't have issue with khan's age/age difference but has issue with kareena's age when I clearly mentioned that it was not about age difference.
@bold
Oh it took so long to understand that !

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Yeah you dont want Kareena in this movie and I do. I hope we can still be friends ?
Well I don't hold grudges on anyone but at the same time I can't take shit from anyone(even if it is friends/ my parents/siblings/colleagues/anyone) when I'm not at fault, that's why I reacted to the people's comments here as those comments were directed at me otherwise 99% of the time I mind my own business in this forum.
And I'm not the type who control others ,so you can like whatever actor/actress you want or you can like whatever comment you like but at the same time I react to the things which are directed at me. I'm no one to tell anyone what to do, what movies they like, what actresses they like.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Yeah you dont want Kareena in this movie and I do. I hope we can still be friends ?
@bold
BTW I never watched yash movies and I won't watch toxic movie too, So I really don't give a f*k whoever it is going to be in this movie TBH. I was just kinda shocked to read Kareena as heroine with him as their pair looked odd when I imagined them as a pair based on their current looks, Kareena looked older to him in that imagination, thats what made me post that 1st comment here. BTW I red only the title of the thread, I have not checked the main post abhi tak.
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2093023125449613798?s=46
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
So....I watched this movie last night because of YouTube shorts Anyways, the FL Pooja is extremely annoying and irritating, her inferiority...
150