
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

She married him for his money and get half of the share will start crying on the media .I am wishing wicki s mum come for the family week .
OMG Vikki's mom... The way she said Vikkkkiiii haha
Would be fun to put these celebrities parents in bigg boss house.
But guys.. What's going on.. I am not watching for one week and all this drama.. Is Abhishek also out of the house for slapping Chintu? There won't be anyone left in this rate...
I haven't watched it yet but they will not evict Abhishek because Anku said it I think might be in the secret room plus Anku s captaincy should be asked at the wkw .Originally posted by: RishuDarling
OMG Vikki's mom... The way she said Vikkkkiiii haha
Would be fun to put these celebrities parents in bigg boss house.
But guys.. What's going on.. I am not watching for one week and all this drama.. Is Abhishek also out of the house for slapping Chintu? There won't be anyone left in this rate...

For all tharki tharkans,lukkha lukkhis.
Aao ,ankhein sekh lo.

OUCH!

Vicky bhaiya mast enjoying the pool party. 



BB kappals love a bit of aggression,don't they?!



