Yeah they are made for each other
Nah, if vicky would have been captain then ankita would have gotten jealous.
[/QUOTE True she cant stands it if Vicki gets praised .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah they are made for each other
Nah, if vicky would have been captain then ankita would have gotten jealous.
[/QUOTE True she cant stands it if Vicki gets praised .
Yes we know that by observing her behaviour she only married him for the money and luxury life style and as Vicki said that Ankita is my investment so they are both the same but yes Vicki is a better person than her .Originally posted by: chinky801
Yes, both are toxic, But Ankita is worst one. I actually started liking her in Big boss, even supported her against her fight with Abhishek, Aishrwa and Neil. But she has taken sushant's name again and again for what ? why bringing Sushant's name into this show. Then disrespecting Vicky to this extent. I mean, I have seen all the conversations, I strongly feel this lady married to Vicky for money and then no love . Such an opportunist and liar.