he reach the venue a little late to wear his clothes. I feel I’m dreaming all this. How can he be so careless. Did he took a shower? Because he ran 5 miles.
I would so watch a movie on this
Kudos to Ira's patience.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
he reach the venue a little late to wear his clothes. I feel I’m dreaming all this. How can he be so careless. Did he took a shower? Because he ran 5 miles.
I would so watch a movie on this
Kudos to Ira's patience.
Ira can watch the video next year. All weddings have videographers people. Unless they skipped that tradition also 
Why Fatima wasn't there when she had been present at all the family events including Ira's engagement?
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
The groom is in shorts and a tank top. I understand being low maintenance and carefree but this seems ridiculous to me. How low maintenance are you when you’re purposely trying to make sure you are not dressed like everyone else?
Must be Ira's kink since he was her gym instructor.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
The groom is in shorts and a tank top. I understand being low maintenance and carefree but this seems ridiculous to me. How low maintenance are you when you’re purposely trying to make sure you are not dressed like everyone else?
And there were 100's of guests including the Ambanis. It was not a small close knit function. Surely disrespectful.
Originally posted by: RedAmaranth
Why Fatima wasn't there when she had been present at all the family events including Ira's engagement?
Break up ho gaya hoga 🤷♀️
Why wasn't Imran there or the paps did not spot him?
I can & I will never ever get over this boy arriving for his own wedding, a very big function, wearing A TANK AND SHORTS!!! WHAT.. THE F???!!!
It isn’t even about it being his own wedding etc, this is straight-up disrespectful seeing how this was a large function with family + outside dignitaries etc attending.
You can only dress like an even shabbier version of Aamir Khan, once you reach the level of an Aamir Khan. This boy has done absolutely nothin except marry Aamir Khan’s daughter.
And even Aamir Khan didn’t attend his own wedding function wearing A GANJEE + SHORTS.
Utterly & completely disrespectful & hopefully was discussed with the bride beforehand otherwise clearly she did not, but I would’ve walked away.
Why is he dressed like a patient who has just ran away from a hospital ??
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4