Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
What the hell you guys already reached 56 pages?
Whaaaaat? I didn't even realise that 
Kyaaaa phook rahe ho tum log?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
What the hell you guys already reached 56 pages?
Whaaaaat? I didn't even realise that 
Kyaaaa phook rahe ho tum log?

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Whaaaaat? I didn't even realise that
Kyaaaa phook rahe ho tum log?
![]()
Even you were discussing actively
Go to sleep Pete, tu tho nehi rehta na active ish time, Aaj neend nehi aaraha? Sone jaaaa 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Go to sleep Pete, tu tho nehi rehta na active ish time, Aaj neend nehi aaraha? Sone jaaaa
I was unable to sleep , i only fell asleep after 1:30 
Plus we completed 75 pages of EDT 26 in a day remember?
this is nothing compared to that
50 EDT
WOW Congrats 

Hey wassup 🙂
50 EDT
WOW Congrats
Yeah we reached 50th EDT ; this marks the final obligatory post I'll ever create , check page 1 for my obligatory post 
And do vote in the voting thread for forum awards
Originally posted by: Spandan24
Hey wassup 🙂
Nothing cause the forum is inactive today
subha wasevi kon active hota hai
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yeah we reached 50th EDT ; this marks the final obligatory post I'll ever create , check page 1 for my obligatory post
And do vote in the voting thread for forum awards
Why final? Tired of notifications? 
I saw it, that first DharGi pic 

I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90