This is cheating you are already nominated in another category
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is cheating you are already nominated in another category
chi ye to apman hua hai mera esa thodi na hota haiOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Samihaa...
& Main nahin jaungi Spandan ke samne competition mein...
Use de do yeh award..
Are AO AO apko mile mujhe mile ek hi baat hai 😂
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Ohhhh Samihaaa makes VMs too so adding Samiha too for her VMs
Best New Member of the forum - Samiha Asmita Saumya
Best Spammer of the forum - Pete & Spandan
Best graphicer of the forum - A_for_Arpita , Agreatwcr
tohhhhhhh!!!Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
This is cheating you are already nominated in another category
I am fan favourite 😂
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
No she quoted my nomination list where I had nominated myself for DJ of Forum
No but you are smarter than DJ
Originally posted by: Spandan24
chi ye to apman hua hai mera esa thodi na hota hai
Are AO AO apko mile mujhe mile ek hi baat hai 😂
There is Noo way I am gonna get it when you are in nominations..
Thankyou rahega ji, you made my day
Ohhh i see
I should get the absent minded user award
Accha spam king of the forum: Pete & Spandan
And you are SKT's favorite too
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90