Poll
Khushi, Agastya, Suhana - NEXT SUPERSTAR?
Decided to start this year with a bang 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Khushi being a superstar would make me and woodland creature Kush 😃
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Khushi being a superstar would make me and woodland creature Kush 😃
What about your love, Janhvi then? 
Jhanvi is established, this year she had one movie on streaming which 7 people watched. So many actors live off that

focus is on Khushi. Her teeth aren’t great but she seems very cute
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Jhanvi is established, this year she had one movie on streaming which 7 people watched. So many actors live off that
focus is on Khushi. Her teeth aren’t great but she seems very cute
Ironically Khushi didn't need much work but decided to go full Kardashian 
Why isn't my nomination here?
My Debut film "Razia phass gayi Gundon mein" is Releasing soon.
I am playing the saviour of Razia. Film ke aate hi I will be the biggest SuperStar 
Orry
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Why isn't my nomination here?
My Debut film "Razia phass gayi Gundon mein" is Releasing soon.
I am playing the saviour of Razia. Film ke aate hi I will be the biggest SuperStar
Aapke liye kya poll banana, aap toh jagath superstar banoge 
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Why isn't my nomination here?
My Debut film "Razia phass gayi Gundon mein" is Releasing soon.
I am playing the saviour of Razia. Film ke aate hi I will be the biggest SuperStar
Which one are you ? https://youtu.be/I4d0KU-SuBc?si=85igJ-8T2Z89TrQ5
That was a very tough poll.
After a lot of consideration I voted for Suhana but Khushi is not far behind, especially with her accent and dialogue delivery 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
https://twitter.com/ocdtimes/status/1762110811676520841
https://x.com/i/status/2041168257739297063
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
https://x.com/i/status/2042967358629908831
13