Rac confused me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rac confused me
I think Ur in la la land with Rey. not concentrating on anything
aru is confused. and confusing everyone around .
mere naam Dal do aab .
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rey baby on leave so me too on leave
Arre date nahi today dad took me to temple.. bepannah we ll do kal
waise how r u?
And I was enjoying with my Bro Bhabhi and niece, kal perfect hai
girls after aru stopped updates we r not chatting na . become very silent .
girls after aru stopped updates we r not chatting na . become very silent .
I miss our chatting yaar..
me too. We should find topics because barsatein is kinda boring now
we will start bepannah from tom as of now.. what say guys?
Bepannah ka kya hua? Where have you reached Aru?