congratulations RajniThank you all the DDTians because of you I won Expressionist Badge


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
congratulations RajniThank you all the DDTians because of you I won Expressionist Badge


Thank you all the DDTians because of you I won Expressionist Badge
congrats Cooker ji won 2 
Bechara I'm sure BB must've done it
.Ghatiya bb. Hia himmat toh karo yeh shame walk wala task on air
. https://www.reddit.com/r/biggboss/comments/18wso5n/explosive_revelation_anurag_says_he_was_made_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Thank you

abhi is out of captaincy coz of his ex isha
wah wah rajni!!!Thank you all the DDTians because of you I won Expressionist Badge
Congratulations on your own dedication to read through all the ddt and be such a exceptional expressionist!!!! 

Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Bechara I'm sure BB must've done it
.Ghatiya bb. Hia himmat toh karo yeh shame walk wala task on air
. https://www.reddit.com/r/biggboss/comments/18wso5n/explosive_revelation_anurag_says_he_was_made_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
kutta bb
Congratulations to Cooker, Punk bhai and Sultan Bhai 


Edit: for some reason I couldn’t tag Sultan Bhai 