Congrarat for your win plus all of u .Thank you all the DDTians because of you I won Expressionist Badge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrarat for your win plus all of u .Thank you all the DDTians because of you I won Expressionist Badge
Thank youCongrarat for your win plus all of u .

Aaj noise pollution hoga
Captain kaun bana? Any idea
Captain kaun bana? Any idea
Manku
Matlab iss baar captain ko kuch khatarnaak decision lene bolenge 
Rider Interview
heard its Anku as expected .Now there will be clear baisdness.Captain kaun bana? Any idea
I love his bindaas bol dena thing ...ye na darta kisi se 
Thank you all the DDTians because of you I won Expressionist Badge
Ek party toh banti hai Rajjo