Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dunki...Sacnilk...including yesterdayA
India Net Collection ₹ 187.72 Cr
Worldwide Collection ₹ 370.25 Cr
If this tweeter is right (I don't know)... Sacnilk hasn't fixed data for today yet:
https://twitter.com/iamvsj/status/1741869950862811153
(sometimes I think, numbers in random tweets are wishful thinking...)
BM. Wow 3rd thread for Dunki woohoo
loved Dunki movie n glad many liked it too
Congrats on the new thread and happy new year
What is it that people so often criticise a movie's story without telling what exactly displeased them... just a convenient thing to pull down a movie (for whatever reason?).
Originally posted by: Clochette
What is it that people so often criticise a movie's story without telling what exactly displeased them... just a convenient thing to pull down a movie (for whatever reason?).
A common trait found in the haters who haven't even watched the movie but already have 0-star reviews ready.
What is that your again monitoring reviewsOriginally posted by: Clochette
What is it that people so often criticise a movie's story without telling what exactly displeased them... just a convenient thing to pull down a movie (for whatever reason?).

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
What is that your again monitoring reviews
Why do you interpret my question as "monitoring"? It's an observation I mainly made on Twitter, not here...because here, I can ask a member...on Twitter, I just notice it (won't discuss it there).
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
22