Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I think this is the first time in Bollywood where so many working actresses are married. But on topic, not a fan of Rakul. I have seen one film of hers but I watched that movie for tabu and ajay.
Thats wonderful
They look good together
Good, 🎉Congratulations to the couple.
Is Jacky, the same guy who had dated Priyanka Chopra?
Vishal Punjabi is a great videographer and does a beautiful job putting together a wedding video. He’s done Sid and Kiara’s viral wedding video as well as Virat and Anushka’s. I know he’s done others do.
I am not sure about the truth to this but the news put me off watching his movies
https://x.com/i/status/2054803870308557120
https://x.com/i/status/2048390381054959643
...
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Devarakonda wedding Index Sangeet page 21 Fan meet and reception Page 23 Reception page 26 Mehndi page 29 Haldi page...
5