Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

https://x.com/neilbhatt4/status/1741664150252925193?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

Haven’t watched the episode yet but saw this! So heartbreaking 💔 but such a graceful exit just like Aishwariya! 

He is a dignified man smiley27

After getting mixed feelings for the last three days I'm finally at peace with his exit.

Originally posted by: Harud

He is a dignified man smiley27

After getting mixed feelings for the last three days I'm finally at peace with his exit.

I am still very angry! Just so unfair! 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I will miss him so much there smiley31

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

His attitude shown even in his interviews.

Happy he is gone.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Neil-- decent and simple guy.....it feels good to see such personalities.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 4 months ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

BB wasn't meant for you but still you won millions of hearts through your calm nature. Will miss you but I'm happy you kept your self respect intact. All the best for your future endeavours and hope to see you soon.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was very sad to see him going out just before the few weeks to finale ,well done Neil very dignified person its true that money, fame and being fake is not positive personality as our Niel proved it which type of personality u should have ,keep it up Neil hope to see u in a dance show because I have noticed it last night how good dancer he is ,hope there is not any favouritism there . Best wishes for the future .

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kooki07

It was very sad to see him going out just before the few weeks to finale ,well done Neil very dignified person its true that money, fame and being fake is not positive personality as our Niel proved it which type of personality u should have ,keep it up Neil hope to see u in a dance show because I have noticed it last night how good dancer he is ,hope there is not any favouritism there . Best wishes for the future .

The sad truth is noone likes an honest and sincere person. They're always criticised for no reason. Viewers think these kind of people are fake and don't exist. Those who fake are hailed and they are the ones who excel. This is the harsh reality.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fats24

The sad truth is noone likes an honest and sincere person. They're always criticised for no reason. Viewers think these kind of people are fake and don't exist. Those who fake are hailed and they are the ones who excel. This is the harsh reality.

Plus the video you have posted when he won the against Chintu just watch Anku s  reaction while talking to Isha.