https://youtu.be/CvVsCudB5I8?si=yk6XaAPUuTKOGQeO jhoota precap

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://youtu.be/CvVsCudB5I8?si=yk6XaAPUuTKOGQeO jhoota precap

Same. Nutty ji uses it when she talks about Daarjis chadi. Toh I was like idhar lead couple ka kuchh nahi milta innko Balika vadhu dekhna hai.
Where is this new promo? 🤔🤔
Lol why do I keep reading it as Chaddi 😂🤣 you guys need to stop this reference.Originally posted by: hellodona
Same. Nutty ji uses it when she talks about Daarjis chadi. Toh I was like idhar lead couple ka kuchh nahi milta innko Balika vadhu dekhna hai.
Yeh log woh log I don't care... Bas yeh donon ke romance dikha deejiyae makers 🥲🥲
Lol why do I keep reading it as Chaddi 😂🤣 you guys need to stop this reference.
It is intended to be read as that sister
ek dance sequence milega bas usme bhi Sara tabbar hoga
Yeh log woh log I don't care... Bas yeh donon ke romance dikha deejiyae makers 🥲🥲