Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Bhoomi ka kya ho gaya??
Her character is ruined forever
I don't want to elaborate on this
Asmita will
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Bhoomi ka kya ho gaya??
Her character is ruined forever
I don't want to elaborate on this
Asmita will
Originally posted by: Spandan24
kuch sense hai iss post ka ??
Nope bro I'm just spamming
you got goldie batch after 2 years from becoming senior member seriously
but dazzler to stunnerz in 5 months is impressive
Originally posted by: Spandan24
you got goldie batch after 2 years from becoming senior member seriously
Yes and i mentioned the same when you became a Goldie 
Originally posted by: Spandan24
but dazzler to stunnerz in 5 months is impressive
From Goldie to Stunnerz in 5 months....yeah it is impressive
All thanks to this forun 
mai to dazzler ban jaunga kuch dino mai , I mean jiss speed se mai post , oops spam kar raha hu o dekhkar
Originally posted by: Spandan24
mai to dazzler ban jaunga kuch dino mai , I mean jiss speed se mai post , oops spam kar raha hu o dekhkar
Spam yourself into becoming a Stunnerz before the show ends , you won't get any other forum to spam like this
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Spam yourself into becoming a Stunnerz before the show ends , you won't get any other forum to spam like this
how come you are not spamming these days like earlier?
Cause i reached my goal of becoming a Stunnerz that's why
I don't want to become an Addictz or Achieverz and getting stuck to that horrible pink username forever
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90