I'm eagerly waiting for Vicky's mom to grace this show with her marvellous presence again.She reminds me of Tina's mom
don't know why
.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm eagerly waiting for Vicky's mom to grace this show with her marvellous presence again.She reminds me of Tina's mom
don't know why
.

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha
Stan kisiko support kar raha hai ye season mein
He is Munawar's friend. 
I was the only Stan supporter last year on DDT & used to say he will win, and everyone used to take me like a troll for this very reason.
In the end I won 
Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha
Stan kisiko support kar raha hai ye season mein
He is supprting munna
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I'm eagerly waiting for Vicky's mom to grace this show with her marvellous presence again.She reminds me of Tina's mom
don't know why
.
Tina’s mom seems lively n funny . Vicky’s mom is toxic
poor Ankita .
Arey haan, family week baki hai. I forgot
I wonder kaun kaun aayega. Munawar ke liye at least family week to band bajao week na ban jaye 

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I was the only Stan supporter last year on DDT & used to say he will win, and everyone used to take me like a troll for this very reason.
In the end I won
Every one ? Who are those every one , I am not in tat .
Ab stan ko season finale mein ek post dal dena chaiye 
I am glad you don't consider me a troll
So if he wins it would be the on mercy of BB ?Otherwise him and Anku are a big zero .Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari
She was taken out n given script it seems n came back . this 3 weeks also BB working hard , their laadla freeloader can’t do on his own