Kunal malhothra is so confused character I don’t know why I can’t understand him sometimes he is good for vadu and sometimes he cares Sonia I don’t what’s he up to 🤷♀️🤔🙄🫤😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kunal malhothra is so confused character I don’t know why I can’t understand him sometimes he is good for vadu and sometimes he cares Sonia I don’t what’s he up to 🤷♀️🤔🙄🫤😏
Kuch nahin he is trying to play as zimmedar insaan which will get flop soon 
Kuch nahin he is trying to play as zimmedar insaan which will get flop soon
Upcoming is the worst they are starting blame game and I hate kunal he’s like a monster 👹 and Pammi too I miss vedika DI and I am telling again kunal do not deserve vandu that’s it 🫤🫤
I dint see the clips kya hya? Any way hona kya phir se kunal blaming vandu by joining sonia and co BHAJAN mandali 
And yeh mrunal ka kya lafda hai? She was crying? Us she pregnant and vaibhav ditched her?
Or is she playing a fresh game ? 
Happy new year friends 🎉🎉🎉
I dint see the clips kya hya? Any way hona kya phir se kunal blaming vandu by joining sonia and co BHAJAN mandali
And yeh mrunal ka kya lafda hai? She was crying? Us she pregnant and vaibhav ditched her?
Or is she playing a fresh game ?
No munal is pregnant 🤰 🙄
Oh khush Khabri muh Mitac karlo 
Oh khush Khabri muh Mitac karlo
😂😂
Don’t know what happened to vedika
I can’t bare this Pammi and Sonia
Haha did u see tomorrow precap haha dhamakedar tha 


Kunal is 💯 percent proved as gone case
He told to vandana indirectly that if she dosent take care of tara properly then there is no use in their marraige 
Really kunal
Bass yahi baat ki kami rehgayi
I don't know but my sixth sense say kunal is doing drama as he recognized sonia true intentions when she cane to him 
Bcz he promised vandana baba that he will not hurt vandu at any coast
Hmmm but still can't say if he is a dumb
Haha did u see tomorrow precap haha dhamakedar tha
Kunal is 💯 percent proved as gone case
He told to vandana indirectly that if she dosent take care of tara properly then there is no use in their marraige
Really kunal
Bass yahi baat ki kami rehgayi
I don't know but my sixth sense say kunal is doing drama as he recognized sonia true intentions when she cane to him
Bcz he promised vandana baba that he will not hurt vandu at any coast
Hmmm but still can't say if he is a dumb
absolutely idiot kunal malhothra I want vandu to leave him with sonia do you think he’s acting no I don’t think now vandu knows who is Sonia she’s a selfish person and Pammi 😡😡😡 vandu can live with tara with out this selfish man she’s strong woman .