Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Another news coming is Samantha Ruth Prabhu is also being considered for The Bull

Samantha's face is not in a good shape now, she totally ruined her face with plastic surgeries like Katrina did hers. 

And Samantha look like a joke with salman, she doesn't suit for such action movies(I just red it is military based) , Trisha is still better even after she crossed her prime long back and Trisha is a much better actress than Samantha acting wise. At this point I got bored  looking at Samantha like I got bored with kajal agarwal, Tamannah .. 

At this point I'm not watching any movies it's been long, so whoever the heroine I really don't care but I will troll like crazy if it will be samantha bcz she has been doing some horrible acting from Shakuntalam moviesmiley37

Edited by Newbird - 4 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trisha deserves better than being Bhai heroine smiley26

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Newbird

Samantha's face is not in a good shape now, she totally ruined her face with plastic surgeries like Katrina did hers. 

And Samantha look like a joke with salman, she doesn't suit for such action movies(I just red it is military based) , Trisha is still better even after she crossed her prime long back and Trisha is a much better actress than Samantha acting wise. At this point I got bored  looking at Samantha like I got bored with kajal agarwal, Tamannah .. 

At this point I'm not watching any movies it's been long, so whoever the heroine I really don't care but I will troll like crazy if it will be samantha bcz she has been doing some horrible acting from Shakuntalam moviesmiley37

There is no official confirmation on the lead actress

One more rumour - kangoo aunty shortlisted for The Bull 

I don’t even know these but Trisha more likely  seems to be they want south actress it seems. I like seeing Kiarra advani just story should be good. 

Waise Samantha was never a good actress acting wise to begin with. In her debut movie "YMC" she was totally blank faced, in Eega she did well, I was shocked looking at her acting in Eega, in all other movies all she did was giggling, act silly/dumb/cute which end up looking funny, I liked her in few songs though along with Eega

Rashmika and Samantha are overrated af, never got the hype around them except that they have a lucky leg at box-office! 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Samantha will be a perfect fit if her role requires action. She was fantastic in Family Man in an action role.

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

There is no official confirmation on the lead actress

One more rumour - kangoo aunty shortlisted for The Bull 

So The bull in the movie is Kangoo? I can imagine her bending her head and going towards people like a bull like she go towards people offscreen! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Leo made more than Tiger 3

She’s a bigger star than Salman 🌟 

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Samantha will be a perfect fit if her role requires action. She was fantastic in Family Man in an action role.

You should watch her endless movies in Telugu, you will get better idea about her acting! 

Edited by Newbird - 4 months ago