Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are they really going with the title "The bull"?
,I thought it was just rumours or they were kidding. It's not like I'm an animals hater but imagine putting titles like The bull, The elephant, The cow, The rabbit, The dog..for the movies nowhere seem to be related to animals. For eega Or makkhi , title made sense as hero took rebirth as fly. Unless Salman character also takes rebirth as Bull Or he put some bull as pet animal or some similar scenario in the movie , that title will end up looking funny!
Tiger series I have not watched, so not sure if those movies have any Tiger related!
Is it confirmed ? Is the film even confirmed ?
I think Trisha will look great with Salman
Salman Khan the bull 
Salman Khan the bully would have been more appropriate 
The film is based on a heroic Indian military operation. If done well it could be a big hit.
I have a topic on this already but will update this there
I’m not sure the actress is confirmed as only the movie by Salman
Wait for official confirmation.
Another news coming is Samantha Ruth Prabhu is also being considered for The Bull