Just assume the things and that happen

Fir bhi

I think both need to clarify the things

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi, smiley31
No worries. Loved your comments as usual. 
New story - Will try to update before the new year!

Hello smiley31

you are welcome

hope you will post the new story before the year endssmiley42

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my God!!the last three chapters have been simply mesmerizing. they were like a dream between sleep and wakefulness, almost magical. Geet's poetry was icing on the cake. Maan was supposed to be angry with geet for violating his privacy, but i had never thought of the game he played on the bus with her until Geet spoke out about it. I was thinking of Diya as a villain, but from now on I guess these two will be enough to torment each other. Each of the scenes of update 14 were amazing- the back and forth was veiled but entertaining to read. there are many layers to uncover still. Eagerly waiting for part 15

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Both maaneet are facing trouble to express their feelings 

Geet’s taking out her frustration of maan but please make them both talk their problem out

Glad her marriage date got changed but how will she deny after realizing her feelings 

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 14. Wow another mind blowing update. Thanks for pm. Appreciate the regular updates. Geet's marriage with Abhishek has preponed. She decided to talk to him but he is giving her hard time. Loved that she is told Abhishek everything directly. He is so cunning I feel. So he lied to her about her education. If his parents have denied to let Geet continue her study then it's a huge mistake from Geet's side to continue this relationship. 

After Geet's direct talk Abhishek seemed to change his ways. Wow he apologized. That was unexpected. He seems to be in love with her but in a unhealthy way. Geet can't connect with Abhishek. She feels guilty. Geet didn't say love you back to Abhishek. 

In college karan is sending her love letters. She avoided it. What was in the other letter? Maan stopped her. He wants to know why is she avoiding him. Looks like Maan is still hung on that right and geet doesn't want to talk about it at all. I love that Geet is giving everyone back and not letting others walk over her. She is superb. Maan is also not wrong. He has no issues with her work in km. But what he meant by things between them. Geet says they barely know each other. I am so happy Maan opposed this. 

He came so close to her. Geet is clearly affected by him. She wants to leave after a burning argument but her stole is stuck. She thought Maan caught it. Omg she slapped him. He is so shocked. He has no idea how seeing him with Sam has irked Geet. She can't even tell the real reason. Now what will happen? More misunderstanding is going on. Precap is so intriguing ? Waiting for chapter 15 already. 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

One situation handled For now

Wedding back to original date

Geet somehow managed to talk to Abhishek to get him to change the date. His parents still not happy with her  but worse is her family. They are more a hindrance for geet than anyone else for now

she is still not happy with the prospect of getting married period and then to Abhishek not really at all

Maan being one of the main reasons for it  ofcourae she feels and knows they are not going to be together at all he is unreachable according to her

Karan. Another annoying problem for geet. Can he not leave her alone. All so selfish!!! Only thinking about themselves   Not true love at all for sure 

interesting interaction between Maan and geet once again. He is right ina way. He is very direct with her  he wants the same from her. But how can she ?  

confused still about the handwriting part. What did she write that Maan is questioning on that?

oh man slapping him ! She so unaware of what she did blaming him

And then realizing she did a huge mistake. 
put herself in more trouble with him

how will she face him

Now. She has to go to work at his house!!!

also is he aware she is engaged ??

Feel For her   How is she going to handle all the problems she has 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alamelu

One situation handled For now

Wedding back to original date

Geet somehow managed to talk to Abhishek to get him to change the date. His parents still not happy with her  but worse is her family. They are more a hindrance for geet than anyone else for now

she is still not happy with the prospect of getting married period and then to Abhishek not really at all

Maan being one of the main reasons for it  ofcourae she feels and knows they are not going to be together at all he is unreachable according to her

Karan. Another annoying problem for geet. Can he not leave her alone. All so selfish!!! Only thinking about themselves   Not true love at all for sure 

interesting interaction between Maan and geet once again. He is right ina way. He is very direct with her  he wants the same from her. But how can she ?  

confused still about the handwriting part. What did she write that Maan is questioning on that?

oh man slapping him ! She so unaware of what she did blaming him

And then realizing she did a huge mistake. 
put herself in more trouble with him

how will she face him

Now. She has to go to work at his house!!!

also is he aware she is engaged ??

Feel For her   How is she going to handle all the problems she has 

Blue - yes he is aware. Here in >> Chapter 7 he gets to know.

Thanks a lot for your amazing analysis as always 
smiley42

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

NOTE : The next update is almost ready. But the average reader count is still not 40. Will wait for a few more days until everyone catches up. Next chapter update possibility within 3 days. 

Edited by WaveTeal - 4 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail

Hi Iptida

thanks for the note

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail

NYW.jpg

Happy New Year to you and your family smiley31