as expected he got Geet to participate in that show that she won

pleased that he is impressed with Geet

update soon

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Star Commenter Awards

(Part 11)

We are again starting our Star commenter Awards with this story. As i say, your comments are my fuel. More the comments utni hi jaldi energy I get to post the next update.

Congratulations to the following winners!

Early Bird Award- Gold.Abrol

Star Commenter Winner- Gold.Abrol, Alamelu

Special Mention-  aparna3011

Part 12

So, he left it all alone... there are plenty of fish in the sea... he will soon find something or someone else.

But look at the heavens helping him!

In front of him was the report about the shows progress and how they have changed the host and the benefits and plus points of the new host.

After reading the report and thinking about it he went to meet Geet.

Sometimes it's better to secure and keep the things you like by your side and to hell with moral values of not treating people as objects (as a mental health counselor had once told him)

++++++++++

Geet leaves for shooting just next day after marriage registration.

Maan also has his work which kept him busy.

Soon enough a month has passed.

Maan goes to attend a wedding in his family.

He didn't invite Geet to this one occasion as it's not strictly family. One of his cousin sisters is getting married off and there will be people from the groom's family.

Since Geet wants to keep things a secret, he felt it's best not to invite her for this.

Plus, this would be a good time to let his family know that he got married.

Tonight, is the wedding rehearsal and wedding being for tomorrow.

Things are all set, and all arrangements have been done.

The rehearsal also went successfully... the groom's side left the venue to rest and get ready for tomorrow.

Brides’ side was still hanging out at the dinner hall. The reason? Coz Maan was still sitting and slowly eating his 3rd dessert.

He was seated at the head of the table and everyone one else chatted casually with each other giving him looks.

Waiting for him to finish and get up first.

Few of the toddlers fell asleep while some of the younger ones ran around happily feeling the sugar rush.

Seeing Maan glancing at the kids rough housing their parents immediately called them to sit down/ behave/ play quietly.

M- Why scold them? Let them play.

Parents- No No... they are being too naughty...

M- You guys... really .... controlling your kids everywhere... learn something from mine... hahaha

Everyone turns to look at the lovey-dovey couple of 50 yr old enjoying a 2-person World at the other obscure end of the table...

Really this aunt and uncle pair ... everyone wished they would control Maan more.

Maan’s parents meet in college... fell in love and got married. Both were from similar backgrounds and had same interests... the families also agreed ... in a world their live had been easy and smooth.

They had a baby early (Maan) and they realized they couldn't travel... attend parties... even be lovey-dovey with a small child around...

So as soon as the child grew up enough to attend kindergarten…. they filled the kids time with school and classes.

They resented so much that they to have no more kids.

Their cared for the child but he was too uncute from a young age... exposing their lies... not talking with a milky tender voice (talked in proper grammar and serious kiddy voice) ... not letting anyone pull his cheeks.

Simply waste of a good-looking child.

So, they left him to his antics and let him mind his own self.

No wonder Maan grew up so crooked... everyone thought.

Soon the kids who had been called by their parents to behave started to flock around the Maan.

Sweetly calling him ‘uncle this,’’ uncle that’…. telling him what trophy/full marks/ achievement they had recently…

The parents shuddered... really these kids... it was like looking at newborn calves not being afraid of the lion ... prancing around him playing with his mane.

The parents wanted to pull their kids back and hide them somewhere secure... but they couldn’t. Doing something so stupid is clearly antagonizing Maan.

And everyone knew that he won't harm the kids per se.... so they really can't pull away their kids forcefully.

Maan listened to the excited babbling... nodding... complementing... waiting for the closing act...

Kids: Uncle, we got so first places and ranks. How are you going to reward us?

And then the kids started telling their demands…some wanted video game consoles... some wanted to go on trips to Disney land... or some toy. You name it.

For these kids’ birthday... festival... celebration... all of these happened all at once when this uncle of theirs’s was attending. He would simply spoil each and every kid rotten... whatever they asked if they had some achievement to show he will give... best part is that their parents couldn't stop him.

Even if they want to do bungee jump, he would let them. And parents always listen to him... he was like an all too powerful Santa clause.

And that’s why the parents hated him.. he didn't understand restraint... you can't just give a child anything they want ... your kids have to understand the word no.

Maan agreed to few of the kids demands which were near him... while the other's were pulled away by their parents...

He really couldn't understand... what's harm in spoiling kids a little... hah... isn't he spoiling these adults too? Why have such double standards.

He was the head of the family.

Although he had few uncles and aunts who liked to come to office and throw their Weight around in boardroom meetings sometimes (Maan suspects its specially when they are going through menopause or balding hair or midlife crises). They just come occasionally to brush their existence... they don't really interfere with the running of the company and are quite happy with the stable income their share dividends pay them... plus, if they ever need something extra and their proposal/reason is sound he would give it to them.

Then he had quite a few cousins... some just wanted to be a lazy second-generation rich waste... Maan would let them be... but strictly keep them away from drugs, gambling and violence.

Some wanted to pursue their artistic talents... if they come for his help, he helps... if they ask for handouts... he would give but within reason.

Some wanted to do business... he didn't stop them... be it doing something of their own (he would invest in them) or joint their own company... (he would let them). As long as they don't do anything illegal or make stupid decisions, he would let them be.

He thinks he is quite magnanimous and broad minded... while the family...They believe he is moody, petty, impetuous, rude, uncaring of familial bonds ...simply the devil.

He is all yes-yes... if he is happy with you... but you never know what may tick him off or hit a nerve.

Best case he will stop helping you and ignore you.

Worst case he would destroy you... your reputation... your family... your sanity... everything.

No one dared to take moral high road or show any kind of attitude to him.

While it's true that he had never stopped anyone from competing with him for position and power... nobody tried, as they knew they couldn't win.

Not in business acumen, or cunningness or management or anything which made him the leader.

The older generation and his generation had bowed down to him and let him have his way.

And the news generation…

Maan rubbed his jaw observing everyone.

On one hand the parents wanted to show off their kids and on the other hand give them things too.

There was reason why no one asked Maan to get married while they were already looking for prospective partners for his cousins much younger than him...

One reason being his own parents didn't care.

Another being that the relatives wanted their own kids to the heir after him.

And it wasn't a hidden agenda ... it was out in the open, often discussed between them.

Relative#1 talking to Maan: You see our kid is so bright... he really looks up to you... you should really take him under your wings and teach him from the start.

Few others agreed and presented their own kids.

Maan smirked.

M- Why should I? They are your kids. You teach them. I'll teach my own. After all I am also a married man now

He says with a side sly side way grin.

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 4 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update 😃 Neelu

Just loved it 🤗

Hmm 🤔 this brings out the real Maan from inside & I loved how you penned his family & personality in this part specifically.... His family members & his entire family really doesn't care much

Maan had been taking care of the empire since a long time & he knows his each family members he had helped them as & when required also all the elders had let him have his way as company was in good hands 😄

Let's see after breaking up the news of his marriage in the gathering what he is going to do next as Geet still has no idea about his family

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ✍️

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fab Update wonderful✨😍

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

both maan n geet living their life with their terms

maan decide to share his marriage news with his family on occasion of wedding of his one of cousin. 

his relatives are selfish but scare of maan that if something  happened which not please maan then he will destroy them 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 12 

Fabulous update…. majestically written  

dismayed that Maan and Geet do no interact much

now a month has passed since their marriage

well Maan went to attend a family wedding

no wonder he did not take Geet along

glad that he decided to tell his family about his marriage

feeling for Maan

sad that his parents had no time for him

hate that they resented him

seems like never received love from his parents

of cos the kids demand things from Maan

so he always agreed to this

oh Maan always helps his family financially

at least they know not to annoy him

great that they know that they cannot compete with him

not surprised these family members want their kids to be Maan's heir

they are so disgusting

liked how Maan revealed that he is married

awaiting everyone's reaction

update soon

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Wow maan told his family 

Cabt wait for them to meet

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm 

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

smiley10Star Commenter Awardssmiley10

(Part 12)

We are again starting our Star commenter Awards with this story. As i say, your comments are my fuel. More the comments utni hi jaldi energy I get to post the next update.

Congratulations to the following winners!

Early Bird Award- Gold.Abrol

Star Commenter Winner- khwaishfan, Gold.Abrol

Special Mention-  aparna3011

Part 13

Relative#1 talking to Maan: You see our kid is so bright... he really looks up to you... you should really take him under your wings and teach him from the start.

Few others agreed and presented their own kids.

Maan smirked.

M- Why should I? They are your kids. You teach them. I'll teach my own. After all I am also a married man now

He says with a side sly side way grin.

Suddenly there was a pin drop silence... no one even dared to breath.

M- No need for a minute of silent mourning for my wife. She wasn't forced to marry me. She had happily agreed. And we get along well with each other.

Watching the faces full of shock and awe, Maan continued happily.

M- As for kids we have already decided to wait for 6 years and then let nature take its course... as for how many... hmmm I think a girl and a boy and a pair of twins. Ohh! This Reminds me; all your kids have 6 more years of leisure time. After that my kids will be born... I hope they don't bully your kids too much.

Every one's face turned even more pale.

After being beaten by Maan so thoroughly in academics and extracurricular in childhood, it's no surprise that no one is fighting for the company now.

The fight started and ended in their childhood itself.

And now the Big Devil said, he is going to spawn baby Devils.

Maan laughs out loud watching their crumbling faces.

He takes a pic to commemorate the scene, sending it to Geet, with the text-

‘My family… just told them about our marriage :)’

Geet looks at the unhappy terrified faces in the pic and strangely felt calm... seems like she won't have to deal with any family drama ... he has everyone under control.

+++++

Geet is outside shooting.

But she wouldn't make the mistake of forgetting about her benefactor.

Even though she won't send him daily gm, gn message or any faltu forwards in general... she would mail him some good stuff she finds or order some dessert/cake/drink for him online delivery or sends him some flowers.

She would always say promoting this and that …ya phir survey such and such product or service.

Par har month 1-2 cheez toh bhej hi deti hai.

On the other hand, Maan doesn’t see any novelty in these things.

He would hardly use them.

But BUT... show off poora hoga.

“My wife misses me very much.”

“She has sent this today.”

“Last, she had sent that. “

…Blah blah

Poore office ko pata hai, poore khandan ko pata hai ki uski wife usko kitna miss karti hai and kya gift bheji hai.

Bas ye nahi pata ki wife Kuan hai

There is a conspiracy theory also floating around ki koi wife nahi hai.. he is sending things to himself to show off …

Abhi tak not being married with kids was the only thing he was not able to compare with others...just for his twisted competitiveness he is doing all this smoke and mirror show.

Till now dynamics is like:

Geet towards Maan

- 5% Grateful

- Liking .005 %

- Looks-- Finds very handsome

- Trust 35-40%

- Admiration 60-70%

- Lust 0 -- Abhi tak ye sab cheezon ka khaata nahi khula hai coz she had been busy struggling

- Hate .5 % (varies greatly)

- Anxiety 20% (prone to increase in proportion to closeness)

- Anger 15%

Maan towards Geet

- Grateful 0.5%

- Like/Interest/Curiosity 35-40%

- Looks-- Finds exceptionally beautiful

- Trust 5% (but he trusts his judgment more, so this score doesn't matter)

- Admiration 15%

- Lust 0-60% -- (depends on time/occasion/mood)

- Hate 0 %

- Anxiety 0%

- Anger 0%

From Geet’s Point of View:

The first time she sent back something... she saw something and felt that it suited Maan .... so she bought it and sent it …ki from xx country yy brand... do you have something similar?

And then it became a habit.

Plus, Maan also sends her random messages and updates like:

'Consider this one as marriage gift. Doesn't count as one of the 2 favours I owe you for this year.' & the family pic he sent her

Toh she just can't ignore his existence.

++++++

On a broader level, He is lonely. All this actions, teasing, pranks... are somehow related to this.

He isn't going to crib or cry about it, and he has made peace with it.

To be boastful; he believes that geniuses are cursed to be alone as no one gets them.

So, he is at ease.

++++++

It's been around 3 months since marriage.

Geet is gonna come back to the city for a 1 week break in shooting then she has to go back it.

It's some festival and the entire crew is on break.

Geet gets off the flight exhausted and drowsy but also extremely content and happy.

Things had been going very well in her shooting. They had released 3 episodes so far and the reaction had been better than they expected.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that she had exploded into popularity.

But this only meant that she needs to work harder and maintain this trend.

She doesn't want to be a one-time wonder.

As she switches on her mobile and collects her luggage, her phone started ringing.

G-Hello?

M-Arrived?

G- Hi…yes.

M- Come out of the entrance towards xx gate.

G-There is no need for that …the crew has arranged -

The call disconnects.

Geet stood with her luggage for moment feeling anxiety creep over her.

For a moment she had forgotten that he is also here.

She will have to face him too.

She enjoyed her success now.

She needs to pay the price.

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 4 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Neelu

Awesome update 😃

Well talking about Maans family 😂 they were extremely shocked to hear about Maans marriage so suddenly but it was really fun to see their rotten faces 😅

Well Geet is getting along well with the new work & it came out to be successful 😀 even she is working hard to maintain the same in the coming future too

I really loved the PDA of Maan showing gifts to all that his wife has sent it over but wife hai kaun ye kisi ko pata nahi hai 😅

Geet has arrived on break from the work & now Maan is here to pick her up giving her concious feeling

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ✍️

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 13

Fascinating Update 

Maan at the  marriage rehearsal 

but there it also seems like family grovel to him

yet he seems like a very plain person and kind too

while he helps the younger family to grow in businesses of their own.

little kids enjoy his attention as he spoils them with gifts of their choice .

Edited by taahir004 - 4 months ago