Welcome to the partyHello Doston
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Welcome to the partyHello Doston
Hello people!
haven’t watched Jawan (or Pathan) I know I’m one of the odd ones lol 😂
Bothe we’re good I saw Pathan in theaters and jawan on NetflixHello people!
haven’t watched Jawan (or Pathan) I know I’m one of the odd ones lol 😂
Hello people,
I watched Patan, Jawan and Duniki too.
Duniki is a very near movie, but not up to the mark of Rajkumar Hirani Movies. Something is missing.
Between Patan and Jawan, I liked Patan. We know it's a spy movie. It is like that... Jawan is okay; got bored. Didn't connect much,
Any way it's SRK 😍😍 Sab Chalta hai..
And Also Gurleene Chachi bhi hai 😀😀
kyaaa? Jail inmate?Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
And Also Gurleene Chachi bhi hai 😀😀
Usme ek fleeting second mei woh katha Ankahee ki meera bhi hai 😅
I’m loving kumkum bhagya 
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
Hello people,
I watched Patan, Jawan and Duniki too.
Duniki is a very near movie, but not up to the mark of Rajkumar Hirani Movies. Something is missing.
Between Patan and Jawan, I liked Patan. We know it's a spy movie. It is like that... Jawan is okay; got bored. Didn't connect much,
Any way it's SRK 😍😍 Sab Chalta hai..
Pathan was rly good and on big screen it was such a treat
No, Vijya Sethpathi will come to one guy to sign, His wife is Anshu, I forgot that scene.
Oh yes. Oh yes.Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
No, Vijya Sethpathi will come to one guy to sign, His wife is Anshu, I forgot that scene.