Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.1k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


Ireland looks so beautiful 🥺 I've heard they're very friendly as well

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Ireland looks so beautiful 🥺 I've heard they're very friendly as well

Yeah I always wanted to visit Dublin especially

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


I'm in Toronto so I guess you could say central Canada. smiley14


Nice!!! is the politeness level off the charts there too or was it just Vancouver? smiley36smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari


Hello guyz it’s my birthday, smiley40smiley40 smiley41

smiley41

Image

Image

Image

smiley40 smiley41


yay!! Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday MS/MK smiley40smiley27smiley31

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Haegeum

Yeah I always wanted to visit Dublin especially


Dublin mein Guiness Factory aur nice people ke ilawa kuch nahi hai bhaismiley36

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".