Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
DHOOM 4....
Someone please tell me this is true.....
https://twitter.com/SADDAMH45/status/1740050645518786753?s=20
Nope. Nothing confirmed as of now
SRK will start shooting for Suhana's movie in March
Looks like there's no solo SRK movie till 2026, Tiger 3 effed up our plans of watching an SRK movie in 2025 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I love Sindhi kadhi...
....I am not Sindhi but I have Sindhi relatives....that is how I know......yummy...
I like it too
Rice + Kadhi + Potato chips as a spoon was my childhood 
Nope. Nothing confirmed as of now
SRK will start shooting for Suhana's movie in March
Looks like there's no solo SRK movie till 2026, Tiger 3 effed up our plans of watching an SRK movie in 2025 🤦♀️
WTH?? 2025 also??

and D 4 is not confirmed??? Abhi gaali dekar aati hoon to those people for raising my hopes...
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
WTH?? 2025 also??
and D 4 is not confirmed??? Abhi gaali dekar aati hoon to those people for raising my hopes...
I am not interested in Suhana movie TBH
The girl can't act, her dialogue delivery has surround sounds 😭 SRK could have tried something with Aryan
Jawan 2 with SRK and Aryan would have been fantastic
SRKians spread Dhoom 4 rumours every 3 months, don't fall for it
BI, it's wishful thinking, I suppose (Dhoom 4)...
As for the next movie...we'll see...I'm still enjoying his 3 movies of 2023 
I am more interested in SRK x Lokesh movie but he is working with Rajni right now so even that won't happen before 2026 but it is definitely happening
SRK declined cameo in Rajni-Lokesh movie as he wants to limit himself to full-fledged roles but then why is he working with Suhana? 😭😭
It's a thriller, so I suppose/imagine it's a father-daughter story where she may get kidnapped/disappear one day and he searches for her...
He’s wasting his time. Instead of boosting his daughter (which won’t work) he should fix up his own career to avoid future DunkisOriginally posted by: Clochette
It's a thriller, so I suppose/imagine it's a father-daughter story where she may get kidnapped/disappear one day and he searches for her...
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
22