Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Wow Raha is incredibly cute 
gorgeous baby and seems quite calm as well..
absolutely adorable
light eyes come from Kapoor genes
Raha is adorable
RK looks so proud and happy. Like Alia's dress.
Opened the thread with lot of excitement to look at a glimpse of Baby Raha, but posted in the form of insta reel which I can't open
, I need to create some random insta account now to look at Baby raha! It's been year I'm dying to look at that Raha baby
Cute baby 🥰.
She looks like both parents but there’s definitely more Kapoor in her than Bhatt.
Thodi si Krishna Raj Kapoor, thodi si Bharti.
Looks soo cute💕, She got blue eyes like Aishwarya rai, nose like that of Alia and Forehead like that of Ranbeer, it's going to be one gorgeous lady 🌸
BTW Thanks for sharing!
Cute. A lot look like Raj Kapoor.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DY3fo3FIYV4/?igsh=MWswbDlyYmF2ODczeQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DTQJPzYkQ3f/?igsh=bzYwdzBrNzZiMTV4
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/surbhi-jyoti-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-announces-news-with-husband-sumit-suri-our-daughter-is-here_234907
https://youtu.be/Mn9K2zLbT1o?si=u17FnmTbb5TNupQK
2