dekh le khud hi bhai deactive hue to toh ayaOriginally posted by: Stone-Cold
delusional

ek larki se dar ke bhag lia stone cold naam rakhne se kia faida ttera
- us ka to koi diost bhi nahi ha yaha phir bhi itna dar
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
dekh le khud hi bhai deactive hue to toh ayaOriginally posted by: Stone-Cold
delusional

ek larki se dar ke bhag lia stone cold naam rakhne se kia faida ttera
lol what? Who deactivated? I’m confusedOriginally posted by: I_M_SultaN
dekh le khud hi bhai deactive hue to toh aya
ek larki se dar ke bhag lia stone cold naam rakhne se kia faida ttera
- us ka to koi diost bhi nahi ha yaha phir bhi itna dar
dekho to bholi koOriginally posted by: Stone-Cold
lol what? Who deactivated? I’m confused

u target 1 sunny fan n she deactivated
They were targeting Salman fans. But they stopped. Lets hope theres a Cease Fire

Proof Corporate bookings
oh no, why she deactivated? It can’t be anything to do with me surely. I hope not anyway

stop posting poor photoshops as proof please. It’s embarrassing
Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
oh no, why she deactivated? It can’t be anything to do with me surely. I hope not anyway

SMH There is a problem. Too Bad everyone doesnt know what it is
I blame maroonporsche anyway. He pointed the sunny fan out to me repeatedly

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12