Originally posted by: Spandan24
Mohit ko dekhna hai na to edkv2 dekhlo
Kya matlab dekh chuke ho , firse dekho
I've never watched it , tried to watch it but left in the middle of episode 1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Spandan24
Mohit ko dekhna hai na to edkv2 dekhlo
Kya matlab dekh chuke ho , firse dekho
I've never watched it , tried to watch it but left in the middle of episode 1
Originally posted by: Spandan24
Mohit ko dekhna hai na to edkv2 dekhlo
Kya matlab dekh chuke ho , firse dekho
Mujhe Satrangi dekhna hai 
But I like Mohit's chemistry with Anjali the most 
chi pete o serial itna vi bura nehi thaOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I've never watched it , tried to watch it but left in the middle of episode 1
have you ever encountered an awkward situation with phone?Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I do that when I am talking on phone
I keep nodding without realising the person is on the other side of phone not in front of me
Like once I was pretending that I was on call in front of someone & suddenly someone called & I had a very loud ringtone & I was cought...
It was embarrassing.
Originally posted by: Spandan24
ye kya hai , Jo vi ho batana mat
Daya-Shreya from CID. , their track was soooo good but makers butchered it
It was not a bad track but had a horrible ending
Vanshaj ke most fans ko mohit as a neil dekhna hai ...mohit as a shravan nai
I connect to Neil the most 
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
have you ever encountered an awkward situation with phone?
Like once I was pretending that I was on call in front of someone & suddenly someone called & I had a very loud ringtone & I was cought...
It was embarrassing.
That's why i keep my phone on silent mode before pretending that I'm on a call
Maine clips dekha hai..Originally posted by: Spandan24
Mohit ko dekhna hai na to edkv2 dekhlo
Kya matlab dekh chuke ho , firse dekho
But Abhi nahin dekhungi Edkv2,overlap ho jayega..
I can't handle more than one reel couple at a time bcz I obsessively think about them..
Originally posted by: Spandan24
chi pete o serial itna vi bura nehi tha
Don't know , i didn't feel like watching it....I'll maybe watch it some day
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
have you ever encountered an awkward situation with phone?
Like once I was pretending that I was on call in front of someone & suddenly someone called & I had a very loud ringtone & I was cought...
It was embarrassing.
I hate ringtones, my phone is mostly on vibrations 