Salman fans except one have accepted tiger 3 but when will srk fans stop being in denial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Salman fans except one have accepted tiger 3 but when will srk fans stop being in denial
Han yaar Dunki ka budget bhi kam hai. promotion bhi nahi kiya .
Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
okay, you’re clearly a child. Or someone that doesn’t understand English very well. On that note I’m off to sleep, it’s 4.30am here and I’m bored
night night
Awww…how pathetic of you to run away calling someone a child like as if it was some insult or something. 😅 you clearly have taken this Dubki to your heart. 😭
Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
okay, you’re clearly a child. Or someone that doesn’t understand English very well. On that note I’m off to sleep, it’s 4.30am here and I’m bored
night night
Steve Dreams....I mean Sweet dreams.

Originally posted by: Basskarrr
Salman fans except one have accepted tiger 3 but when will srk fans stop being in denial
How about never? They are still going around trying to convince everyone about what a masterpiece Zero was and how the external forces came together and conspired against it to make it a disaster.
Maybe all the underwhelming collections so far are from the corporate bookings only …
Warna pata nahi kya battar halat hoti
Perhaps will get a Did Salaar sabotage Dubki thread in 2028Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
How about never? They are still going around trying to convince everyone about what a masterpiece Zero was and how the external forces came together and conspired against it to make it a disaster.
not running away yaar it’s nearly 5am and I’m tired!Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
Awww…how pathetic of you to run away calling someone a child like as if it was some insult or something. 😅 you clearly have taken this Dubki to your heart. 😭

I blinked once and this thread has travelled 10 pages. Somehow in the midst of it, I also went blind from having to see Sunny’s laal andaraviyar (chaddi) being flagged around. 😭
do you still watch?Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
you still watch wwe now ?
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12