you still watch wwe now ?Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
you realise Sunny doesn’t be fighting for ‘real’ in his movies right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
you still watch wwe now ?Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
you realise Sunny doesn’t be fighting for ‘real’ in his movies right?
In real I get along with people regardless who they like. These are only online nonsenseOriginally posted by: E44Q4QGSTIPQW4HQ
I'm glad to see the fandom is very warm towards SRK. I know Ajay and SRK are not close friends themselves and not super warm so I always assumed that would translate to fans too.
Not surprised to hear about Hrithik fans. I think there's a lot of overlap between the two fandoms, partly because they don't cross on each other's domains and aren't presented as rivals anymore.
Who is friendlier towards SRK fans, Sallu fans or Aamir fans?
Nahh don’t get time. Just catchup here and there on YouTube. Watched Punk’s return thoughOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
you still watch wwe now ?

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
you realise Sunny doesn’t be fighting for ‘real’ in his movies right?
I know....but he's not in tight undies....nahi to tu paka fan hota. 😉🤣
Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
you realise Sunny doesn’t be fighting for ‘real’ in his movies right?
Neither does your Sahrukh. But you love him right? So much that you even made a thread to vent on us innocent people just because your idol’s movie is flopping, like as if we made him choose Dubki and made him act so bad that it put people to sleep.😭
erm.. this post doesn’t even make any sense. Do you understand what context is? Do you see what I replied to? Damn, I’m embarrassed for youOriginally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
Neither does your Sahrukh. But you love him right? So much that you even made a thread to vent on us innocent people just because your idol’s movie is flopping, like as if we made him choose Dubki and made him act so bad that it put people to sleep.😭

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
erm.. this post doesn’t even make any sense. Do you understand what context is? Do you see what I replied to? Damn, I’m embarrassed for you
You made the thread. And now you lost the context? 😆
Bolna kya cha raha hai??? Try to make some sense when you're out of the Sadma of Dunki. "LUT PUT GAYA"🤣
okay, you’re clearly a child. Or someone that doesn’t understand English very well. On that note I’m off to sleep, it’s 4.30am here and I’m bored
night night 
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12