Thankfully I don't watch it on TV 
My mother had so much problem when we used to watch Guddan.... even though her dresses and blouse sarees were far more better than Tara's
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thankfully I don't watch it on TV 
My mother had so much problem when we used to watch Guddan.... even though her dresses and blouse sarees were far more better than Tara's
It is so difficult to shoot with animals. They work so hard to keep us entertained. Badshah is most loved character of CJL.
Originally posted by: Akshiyaislove
Thankfully I don't watch it on TV
My mother had so much problem when we used to watch Guddan.... even though her dresses and blouse sarees were far more better than Tara's
I know but main to dekhti hoon TV mein.
If they can watch crime petrol on TV to Tara k blouse mein kya problem hai
Badhsha
😍...Deva and Badhsha scenes are the best 🥰
Hope more people think like you and increase viewership
Hmm I just saw mera balam...promo as it says from Jan 3rd it's going to air at 9.30 then our cjl is Goin to move at 10pm slot?
Here our talented cuttu improvised the scene.
https://youtube.com/shorts/hfJDOUAL5G0?si=uafGpdWgebRNwAKx
When Deva gets jealous of Chidiya.!