Loved the trailer..looking forward to this one 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Loved the trailer..looking forward to this one 
Can’t wait for Vijay sethupathi movie
Did this movie also get delayed?
only reason to watch for is Sriram raghavan
trailer is average
lets see.
Na trailer samajh aya na dialogues.
Trailer is average, but it's a Sriram movie so I kind of expect the trailer to hide all the important points. The way the Christmas music has been used throughout the trailer is awesome. It starts off like a fun movie but then takes an ominous turn. Looking forward to this though I may not watch it in theatres unless it gets good reviews.
This could either bring her career back to life or be its final chapter.
The trailer seems pretty okay. I've got my hands on the book and plan to read it before the movie releases.
Shouldn’t it be released now than later? It’s Christmas season now
I love the way trailer is cut in particular way. It keeps you guessing.
I’m going to see it when it comes seems like the director knows what’s he’s doing and it has Vijay good enough reason for me to watch the film even though his Hindi sucks here.
Happy birthday to Vijay Deverakonda - cute Vijay Rashmika video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHKya8TVCK/?igsh=Z2RpMTRydTV3NGF3
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNCYB3mr7u/?img_index=1 igsh=dGh0OHlkdnpwZTM4
5