Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Took me a while as well , finally realized that it was ANjali and MoHIT
Such a weird shipname
Also shipping actors in itself is kind of weird
I thought its some other couple in the show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Took me a while as well , finally realized that it was ANjali and MoHIT
Such a weird shipname
Also shipping actors in itself is kind of weird
I thought its some other couple in the show
A really good story on NeiVika , do check it out , you guys will love it ( though I don't remember how was the 1st story but 2nd one is great )
Originally posted by: Spandan24
A really good story on NeiVika , do check it out , you guys will love it ( though I don't remember how was the 1st story but 2nd one is great )
Thanks for the recommendation will definitely read it later
Originally posted by: Spandan24
A really good story on NeiVika , do check it out , you guys will love it ( though I don't remember how was the 1st story but 2nd one is great )
Guys this is Rosy di's story
I read that 
ou i didn't know that , it is a great story ❤️
Originally posted by: Spandan24
A really good story on NeiVika , do check it out , you guys will love it ( though I don't remember how was the 1st story but 2nd one is great )
Going to save this for later! I am going to be really busy for the next 2-3 weeks. 
Originally posted by: samIHA04
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164483816
Arpi di tag kar dena sabko
The preview snippet was really good , waiting for the first chapter
Originally posted by: samIHA04
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164483816
Arpi di tag kar dena sabko
Looking forward to the first chapter 
Originally posted by: Saumya2102
Going to save this for later! I am going to be really busy for the next 2-3 weeks.
You are travelling na? Enjoy that phase Vanshaj and NeiVika can wait
