HAHAHA DID NOT EXPECT THAT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
HAHAHA DID NOT EXPECT THAT
Rajini how many badges u got for the reactions 
I think one onlyOriginally posted by: Manavi_kesari
Rajini how many badges u got for the reactions

I think one only
Caught u
for how many reactions 1 badge . Wats d use of badges ?
I don’t know for how many reactions they give the badge. Last month I had more than 13400 reactions but I was first runner up onlyOriginally posted by: Manavi_kesari
Caught u
for how many reactions 1 badge . Wats d use of badges ?
Usage toh koi nahin hai Behen 
I don’t know for how many reactions they give the badge. Last month I had more than 13400 reactions but I was first runner up only
Usage toh koi nahin hai Behen
ok behen , seems badges collection is hobby 