Originally posted by: Spandan24
aur miraya nandkishore aur devyani ki beti hai
Don't make that B Devyani as Miraya's mom
Miraya deserves better parents
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Spandan24
aur miraya nandkishore aur devyani ki beti hai
Don't make that B Devyani as Miraya's mom
Miraya deserves better parents
yeah , I know thank you + ak aur chis Diamond is Db's 2nd sonOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Ohh accha thik hai, you are again sweet...
Originally posted by: Spandan24
I can do any thing
Then never try to do another mythological TV show , cancel Sony SET's Ramamyan , you have done enough damage
Tum khud bhul jao he yeh Euston ke Chakravyuh mein...kon kiska beta kaun kiska Baap..Originally posted by: Spandan24
and Kabir is Db's son , don't forget this too
ok let's change , who was his dad? But leave it dad can be whoever her mom is guruji ki patniOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Don't make that B Devyani as Miraya's mom
Miraya deserves better parents
Originally posted by: Spandan24
yeah , I know thank you + ak aur chis Diamond is Db's 2nd son
So Diamoned and Kabir are brothers? Or step brothers?
Yes I am missing diamond.Originally posted by: Spandan24
yeah , I know thank you + ak aur chis Diamond is Db's 2nd son
He has much more personality that Prem ka ansh Arjun..
I know thank you , my next project will be on "Vanshaj forum ki gathaye" main character will be a guy named Spandan ChakrabortyOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Then never try to do another mythological TV show , cancel Sony SET's Ramamyan , you have done enough damage
Originally posted by: Spandan24
ok let's change , who was his dad? But leave it dad can be whoever her mom is guruji ki patni
Miraya is a "she" not a "he" also Dhanraj is Miraya 's dad in the show
Hona bhi nahin chahiye,ek Prem kaafi hai...
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90