Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Ek vi episode nhi dekha. Ek vi nhi. I am basically not a reality show viewers. I am a fiction hog. I cannot digest reality show.
Main KKK dekhti hoon.
But vishal didn't impress me with his performance 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Ek vi episode nhi dekha. Ek vi nhi. I am basically not a reality show viewers. I am a fiction hog. I cannot digest reality show.
Main KKK dekhti hoon.
But vishal didn't impress me with his performance 
Mein aj tak Begusarai ki Lakhan se ubhari nhi hoon. Lakhan will be his best!
Girls if you see me MIA for couple of weeks/ months and zero knowledge about tv shows
this is what going on
Our life rn 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0iVgf-PJ2L/?igshid=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I am watching chandrakanta again
Ok Watch It Diya
I Only Liked Vishal In This Show.
not a bad show i actually quit watching in the past as i did not liked fl but theek hai
chalo untill naagin i found something to watch 
Error dikha rahe hai diya.
Kya hai is mein?
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
not a bad show i actually quit watching in the past as i did not liked fl but theek hai
chalo untill naagin i found something to watch
I'm watching a Pakistani serial Now.
Enjoying it very much. Don't wanna hurt my ears and eyes by watching CK
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Girls if you see me MIA for couple of weeks/ months and zero knowledge about tv shows
this is what going on
Our life rn
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0iVgf-PJ2L/?igshid=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==
I can feel your pain
I am yet to complete Chndrakanta. I am totally watching for Vishal 