Tell me a wife's name on this planet who doesn't know her husband's real and nickname .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tell me a wife's name on this planet who doesn't know her husband's real and nickname .
Tell me a wife's name on this planet who doesn't know her husband's real and nickname .
I dunno know wht to say😲
And this show is gaining high trps 

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
there was a jerk of heartbeat of attraction
I just hope someone isn't lurking in the hallway while
they have that moment
@bold: that cannot be guaranteed because that someone already did when FL first came
. Old habits die hard nuh 
Tell me a wife's name on this planet who doesn't know her husband's real and nickname .
Oh I know that wife's name very well
...I am guessing now she finally knows his name now that they arw separate 
2023 Evil returns 
I am watching chandrakanta again 
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I am watching chandrakanta again
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I am watching chandrakanta again
I have not seen the serial 
I don't like supernatural stuffs.
How's vishal in this show?
nahi patha but heard he was good maine pehla epis dekha then i left as i did not liked fl
I have not seen the serial
I don't like supernatural stuffs.
How's vishal in this show?
but vishal was good whatever i watched 