Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I’ll watch it. Thanks.
I was thinking the same. That woman is a nightmare. She doesn't realise that she got lucky with Aish because no one would have bothered to stay civil with her as long as she has.
Kareena and Bobby from Ajnabee

so whatsapp twitter in sab bhi hoti ha yeh restrictionsOriginally posted by: J7LIBTM3JYIPAHE7
Vijay Bhaiya got his mods to take both the doc and I to 80% because he don’t want us PMing each other planning a take down of his site? Ya dig? No PMs. It’s the way of life now. Even the moderators cannot get our PMs. Only Vijay can. Which he doesn’t read, that I can tell ya.
Jaaane woh kaise log the jinke PMs ko PMs milaaaaaaaaa

hume laga hum special haOriginally posted by: ZGC2SIBFXDYKPJSE
Smitten is out of the states for her holidays.. FF isn't around.. Dex is on restriction..can't post much and can't open topics ..so the fun ppl and topics aren't there. Petridish is busy chatting up everyone. Baskaar is irregular ...I can go on and on.. but I do see you and use my 15 posts with you happily lol
I can't PM. But I come back on IF just to let you know I am around. That's it

Originally posted by: U2EAPWK2IFVJDOMC
I’m going nowhere. Other than from my bedroom to the laundry room. Maybe the kitchen? The dishes be piling up faster than my grocery bills 🤯
Happy Holidays to you too doc! Even when we are barely around, people be staying pressed. Isss paranoia ko kya naaaammmmm dooooon?????


“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k