Imma stare you but.....

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I cant share with yousmiley24

And, Grumpy pants return!

This happened in the precap but i couldnt stay still.

"Humein ek doosre ke baare main sab kuch jaanne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai"

Haan toh tumhe tara ki maa ko itna ghoorne ki bhi zaroorat nhi hai!

Na hi usse fool dene ki

Aur na hi itna apnapan!

Man, you are leading her to believe you care for her as a woman!

But she asks about your mom, and you go ahead and make boundaries!

When you are not respecting them!

Given, your mother is a sensitive topic, you couldve just asked vandu not to discuss it.

Reminding her boundaries, is NOT DONE!!!

Bechari vandu ko muh kitna chota ho gaya tha! She be marrying a man, where a single word can trigger him to spout hurtful words!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I also didn't like that. Mentioned it in the epi discussion thread. He is indeed triggered easily and this proving his dad wrong and finding his mom and proving her innocence is going to cost V dearly in the process. 

I wish they didn't show her as falling for K's charm. The girl doesn't deserve any sort of rude behavior from K. She's doing him a huge favor and the least he can do is go out of his way to be extra nice. V, girl, you gotta make a life of your own and not fall for K so much that it hurts (for now)

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This part! I agree!

Today’s epi left me feeling quite perplexed. I go back and forth each epi debating whether this marriage is a good idea or not. The writers had me on a pendulum. But today’s epi, allowed me to take off the rose colored glasses I had on while watching Kunal give Vandu non-withering flowers and see that he hasn’t changed one bit.

Kunal’s “eyes closed” hug with Sonia, the precap conversation about his mom, and Kuldeep’s plan to use him to seek revenge on Vijay, are all signs of disaster and things that Kunal is not mentally and emotionally capable of handling. In other words, he isn’t healed from his past relationship, he’s not ready for emotional intimacy, and he is unable to set boundaries with his father. 

So that means he’s bringing all of that baggage into this marriage and it would be okay if the marriage was a deal or only for Tara but with new found feelings of affection surfacing, the matter is now complicated.

Until Kunal heals from the trauma in his life he will be inconsistent in this marriage. This only puts him in a position to toy with Vandu’s emotions over and over again. For example, he may gaze deep into her eyes, write her affectionate letters, and say he wants to be friends, but then shut her out when conversations surface about his mother. He will hold her hand, but then embrace his ex-wife indicating a lingering emotional attachment. He will support her when her father is upset with her, but side with his father against Vijay. He’s going to continue to be inconsistent and contradict himself. 

The idea of women "saving" or "changing" men through love or support, reinforces the belief that it's a woman's responsibility to assist men in overcoming their challenges or past trauma within a relationship. That burden shouldn’t fall on one gender. That's an unhealthy relationship. Healthy relationships thrive on mutual respect, understanding, and support, where both individuals take responsibility for their own growth and healing.

This marriage is already starting off wrong and it hasn’t even started. Vandu has made such a big sacrifice for this marriage. She isn’t even talking to her father because of her decision and willingness to help Kunal. 

Will Kunal be able to do the same when his father enters the scene? Will he be able to go against his father for what he believes? 

This sucks. 😒

Edited by Aishwarrior - 5 months ago
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Eyes closed hug!!!

That must've happened in the parts comprising sonia that i skipped.

Lucky i didnt watch the scene! My rational self would like to debate that that was Kunal having his closure, finally having his apology for being abandoned (did sonia say sorry for that?).

But rationally and serialistically speaking, sonia turning over a new leaf is actually very very bad for vandana! Because, indro gonnna do something to sonia and sonia will come to reside in malhotra mansion. I have this feeling. Kyuki yahi hai itv ka riwaz!

Also, sonia being or pretending to be positive will make kunal's shivering resolve waver even more. I fear, by the time kunal will realize he loves vandana, he would have damaged her heart brutallysmiley13

Aghhh! I do think the wretched promo will come to pass in some manner. Imagine, vandu watch kunal and tara fret over sonia.

Heartbreaking!!!

Idk who had said that. But vandu truly is going from the post of P.A to Glorified nanny!

Also, i am pretty sure one of these days kunal will remind vandana, that he married her solely for tara so she needs not to think more of them. That's how itv men aresmiley26

Siiiiiiighhhh. Someone save vandana. Out of the frying pan and into the fire, it is!

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I have the same thoughts.

For some reason, I believe that Vandu and Sonia will both end up at the Maholtra penthouse at the same time which means there will be confusion in the marriage from the beginning. And now that Sonia has repented of her ways this creates a soft place in Kunal’s heart for her. I think Sonia and Kunal should have rekindled their relationship and left Vandu out of their drama. 

I also fear that Kunal is going to flip on Vandu or revert back to being Mr. Meanie Pants very soon. I fear something will happen and we will find him accusing Vandu of something incredibly stupid just as he did on Diwali. 

I have no confidence in Kunal. This marriage is a terrible idea and I feel bad that he is making Vandu believe he’s changed and has feelings for her. His feelings are fleeting. He is unable to be consistent. He is toying with her emotions and it’s unfair because he wouldn’t want anyone to do the same to him.

It’s really awful that she will go from a bad marriage to an awful marriage. I was really hoping to see a contrast between Vaibhav and Kunal but after today’s epi it’s very unlikely. Both men use women for their own means. I’m thinking that there is no difference between Kunal and Vaibhav. The only difference is Kunal has money and Vaibhav does not but both were and are using Vandu. 

Run! Do not marry Kunal! 😫😫😫

Edited by Aishwarrior - 5 months ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes Run Vandu Run! I haven't seen the episode but from how you describe the hug and from the precap - I think seriously Vandu doesn't deserve this. The girl has a heart of gold and she doesn't need this man or Tara in her life honestly!

She has given up on a cordial relation with her father, said ok to marrying a guy who's only always offended her even as recently as at the diwali party - made no apologies and has taken on the responsibility of mothering a child - all for WHAT IN RETURN?? 

Kunal being fickle and telling her off at his whims and fancy is not OK. If he's not over Sonia and if he can't stand up to his father - V really needs to back off from this marriage! No Tara is worth the life she's getting herself into! I hope our writers don't make her life miserable. 

Kunal's ogling and words of praise for her beauty are all music to our ears only so long as he takes a stand for her and treats her with utmost respect at ALL times - no questions asked. The girl is doing him a HUGE favor and he is in NO position to call the shots about what is Ok and what is not in their relationship.

I would also like Vandu to stop showering any care on Kunal for now and just take care of Tara (since somehow that seems to give her happiness) and then find her own job outside of Kanak.

I also wish they introduce some male college for Vandana at a new job she takes up who can be good friends with her. Perhaps some old college friend - Kunal doesn't deserve her whole hearted attention at work and home! The guy's beginning to kind of pervade all aspects of her life!

Edited by vdna - 5 months ago