as per punk information
brosena ki bhi phat kay hath ma ajaege 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
as per punk information
brosena ki bhi phat kay hath ma ajaege 
toh ye sab natak uske liye tha.. kya din aa gaye now i even know munu ki gf and alleged gf ka naam.. the glow up I had

Originally posted by: Nachiketj
Now I know why khabri said munnawar is bashed for all this. Becaise BB murkhta ka bill munnawar pe phatt gaya
This wasn't even a serious topic to discuss. Anku ko hi BB warning akele mein de deta mamla khatm.
BB hitting it’s one eye n crying to its laadla play front foot , munawuss can’t n BB destroyed it’s one eye
no rip BB one eye 
Iss ka answer toh bas apne DDT ka Munna Bata Sakta hai 😂
vote for aish on my behalfOriginally posted by: SoIWasSaying
seriously..,.. I can't believe I am saying this, but aish is effortless at giving content.... 🤣🤣🤣

Kyun yeh anurag ki bhi kuch lagti hai kya
khanzaadi