Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

This is the most revealing part in bold.

She said, “It is shocking, of course. Nobody expects their wedding to end that way. When the wedding sequence starts, if you see the lights, the way the art was done, it was beautiful. You hear the music, that has gone so viral on Instagram. It was heading towards a beautiful end, and suddenly, you see something like this happening. It was to tell the audience that and animal is coming; if you thought Ranbir was this way, you can expect the villain to be (worse). It was an apt way to establish Bobby sir’s character and to show the audience what real animal we’re talking about... I would not wish that to happen at my wedding ever!”

That means even she is acknowledging that Ranbir's character is not that far off from the villain's. At least Bobby's character is explicitly being treated as the villain but when your hero, who the masses are idolizing, is really just a step below your villain, then there is a problem.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Spoilers ahead

His character commits cold blooded murder and then goes worse to commit marital rape on his third wife. 

The actress claims it wasn’t rape. Even I thought it was consensual.

https://youtu.be/24FCdbi_o3M?si=I97m8N-yKt95X6cp

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Vanga's always trying to enlighten the viewers on which women are good for accommodating a lot of babies, but didn't realize one hadn't watched it yet smiley32

Edited by rckRadhe - 5 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In the real world, women are watching the film...enjoying it and appreciating the phenomenal performances especially by Ranbir & Bobby. Pseudo-Feminism is rampant online only, thankfully. 

The film is called Animal but it might've been called Beast because that's the mode Bobby & Ranbir had on. 🔥🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/KINGKONG121990/status/1732292628299849872?s=20

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The actress claims it wasn’t rape. Even I thought it was consensual.

https://youtu.be/24FCdbi_o3M?si=I97m8N-yKt95X6cp

Who wants to do s*x with a person who is covered in blood and in public?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

To hear Bobby Deols side of the story he invented the idea of jab we met and then Imtiaz went and made the movie with other people smiley36

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

To hear Bobby Deols side of the story he invented the idea of jab we met and then Imtiaz went and made the movie with other people smiley36

Bobby found the script for JWM.  Imtiaz signed Bobby & Preity for JWM. Jaaneman got delayed so Preity had to bow out. Bobby suggested Kareena, so they bought Kareena on board. A month before the first schedule the producer also bowed out. Kareena bought her own producer but she got Bobby replaced with her then boyfriend Shahid. They did do Bobby dirty, Imtiaz & Kareena. 

Preity n Bobby would have been great in Jab we met like they were in solider 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Who wants to do s*x with a person who is covered in blood and in public?

The third bride was not a good person either. She sold off the two men who helped her during pregnancy and is ready to marry Aziz.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7