I could but I don’t know how to make a banner and plus the forum has no members so I didn’t botherOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
post banane se kuch nahi hoga
private message to mods of yhc forum


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I could but I don’t know how to make a banner and plus the forum has no members so I didn’t botherOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
post banane se kuch nahi hoga
private message to mods of yhc forum


Don't worry mods will arrange pplOriginally posted by: Criticiser
I could but I don’t know how to make a banner and plus the forum has no members so I didn’t bother
they will graphic makers if no one knows. Bekaboo main wohi hua 
Congrats On The Second Chat Club
I Don't Like Doctor Arjun Tara 's So Called Friend
Lol Abhinav getting married to Anisha 



https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0qdLNPPo6y/?igshid=ZWQ3ODFjY2VlOQ==
Oh Dard ki pyaar is still going on in Ekta shows 
Originally posted by: Criticiser
Hilarious how every forum has had a banner change post leap except YHC forum
I thought after 90 days they'll change it. How long has the leap been
with Pravisht as the ML
7 monthsOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
I thought after 90 days they'll change it. How long has the leap been
with Pravisht as the ML

Originally posted by: Criticiser
7 months
Wow that's strange, I'm sure fans watch the show or it wouldn't be
on air. If there MODS on the forum it needs to brought to their attention
There’s barely any members or activity on that forum hence I never bothered.Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Wow that's strange, I'm sure fans watch the show or it wouldn't be
on air. If there MODS on the forum it needs to brought to their attention
It’s also one of the rare forum with no mods 
Sofna I thought I should sent a signal is been a while
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxrA9_iUXGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCpTEZbShIM
OMG they're going to be sharing bed with no divider
and no one sleeping on sofa, or the floor
Poor Armaan will be crushed do all remember how
Abhira sleeps 
