Junoon wala pyaar khatarnak hai toda sambal ke
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Junoon wala pyaar khatarnak hai toda sambal ke
Ya Khuda
Haan usse lelo tips end mein bhi sukoon milega lakin Radhi se loge toh sukoon chin Jaega
so I watched yesterday episode and I must say it was very good . the dialogue the way Kushal told them all were spot on. the dialogue delivery was good . whoever's wrote this script was pretty good and the best was that u r breaking two people.and u r marrying jay without love and that jay doesn't deserve that . basically ur hanging him and giving him hope . aradhana actually understood what Rey said . and had melted completely.
if only Rey had said all this in the beginning only then aradhana would have not agreed for the marriage. and after all this also she goes and marries jay .toh something big would have happened for her to do that . because I feel she was ready to back out if the marriage .
Rey is ❤️ Ek dum true. Joh bhi hai but Joh bolte hai sahi toh hai.
so I watched yesterday episode and I must say it was very good . the dialogue the way Kushal told them all were spot on. the dialogue delivery was good . whoever's wrote this script was pretty good and the best was that u r breaking two people.and u r marrying jay without love and that jay doesn't deserve that . basically ur hanging him and giving him hope . aradhana actually understood what Rey said . and had melted completely.
if only Rey had said all this in the beginning only then aradhana would have not agreed for the marriage. and after all this also she goes and marries jay .toh something big would have happened for her to do that . because I feel she was ready to back out if the marriage .
Yeah I Saw a bit of that scene too.
The think is Kiki, what she had done will ruined everything and blame will be on Rey. Jab Rey khoshish karte hai to do great someone ya khud sab Barbad karte hai and Radhi Always see Rey as the culprit🤷 True woh back out kar sakta but again she won't listen to innocent Rey🙄💔
Girls kaha ho?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Girls kaha ho?
in edt na . u were there only
Haan then I came here.. busy?