Please go over to the next thread!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Please go over to the next thread!
I want mimi and her daughters kiki and kabootar to die pls go give company to your kimi baby 
I just can't tolerate sasti Sherni and her saste cubs on the show
Anyways I've stopped watching since last week...The shows end is near...it won't even complete a year thanks to this awful track
wrong thread
She wont move on.She will be with Jay.But she will kadambari2.
It's no fake shaadi Aradhana kabootar sach mein move on kar gayi hai Rey ki zindagi barbad karne ke baad